GEA Refrigeration Technologies, part of the internationally active GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, is a synonym for industrial refrigeration technology. Since the end of the 19th century, it has been our business to cool processes and products, and to control the temperature of goods in transport. You will find our solutions in the food and beverage sector; in the petrochemical, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries; on fishing ships; in natural gas liquefaction; in infrastructure facilities; and in ice factories. We also excel in know-how when it comes to refrigeration at leisure facilities. After all, we have been excited about refrigeration for decades now. As a result, our staff enthusiastically goes about its development and production projects – to include preventive and remedial maintenance of your refrigeration systems.
- 120,000 square feet for manufacturing
- Computer-controlled ESAB plasma burn table
- 20' x 20' Paint booth with air and airless paint spraying equipment
- 20' x 20' Steel grit blast booth
- 8,000 lb. capacity power washer
- 20,000 gallon capacity hydrostatic pumping and storage systems, using refrigerant lube oil as the medium.
- GEA FES factory trained service and rebuild technicians
- Worldwide start-up service, field troubleshooting, maintenance and repair
- Parts and Service Distribution Centers
- Product Training – Our Training Facility, Off-site Facilities or at your location